The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Whta is the surprise? =O
Blog
80%
 80% [ 4 ]
New Header For This Thread
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
CANDY MOUNTIAN
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Special guest
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/9/2008, 4:46 pm

http://officialmattymattblog.wordpress.com/
yes I made a blog. Whoa!
And i want you to CHECK IT OUT.
=D.
Also, I converted (or moved) most of my posts on there.


Last edited by Matty Matt on 8/31/2008, 10:53 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/9/2008, 5:17 pm

This shows me alot about you, good job on the writing. I learn something new everyday, thanks for sharing everything with us. Joyous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/9/2008, 5:23 pm

Well before i started blogging i decide that i would tell you guys (and girls) about my life. Well my family differs from most families. My dad is black and he owns his own janitorial business. My mom is white and shes is a call center supervisor. My brother is a 11 year old who has special needs. He sometimes has anger fits and such and will scratch me or my mom. He acts almost like a 5 year old, as i sometimes say. He has almost perfect eyesight , hearing, and teeth.I am a 13 year old who is the complete opposite of my brother, I wear glasses, i have very bad hearing, and i have about two cavities. I am or was smart because i was in Ag , Academically Gifted program. I am a 8Th grader in Adv classes. I constantly tell my friends that i would blog about them because we have some much dram in our town and school. I thought what a better way then to start blogging in a up-growing forum community!
I just wanted to post this part of my life so you would understand some of the stuff that might/or will happen in my life.
I will probably start blogging after a week or two after this post. I am going to keep this thread as my public blog. I hope you enjoyed the read. Wink
Note: Im not the worlds greatest speller so i may miss spell a few words


Last edited by Matty Matt on 8/12/2008, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooler 101
JIGGLYPUFF DOES NOT APPROVE


Male Number of posts : 120
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/9/2008, 5:51 pm

Wow! That's very descriptive and informative. Thanks for sharing. Joyous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yamadog27

avatar

Male Number of posts : 92
Age : 23
Location : Right here...DUH
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/10/2008, 8:58 am

Wow.Very descriptive writing.Nice job.I learn something new everyday too Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragcave.net/user/Yamadog27
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: 8-10-08   8/10/2008, 7:55 pm

Im in a very bad mood tonight because some girl, Britt, Because she has made my life a living Hel*(idk if we can say this). Heres her bulletion from myspace:
i cant stand
Body: it when people get on myspace and are like text me or some stupid crap like that if this sounds like u and u have a prob with it send me a message and tell me u have a prob with it

She was talking about two of my friends, China and Vivon, and when i founded she ment for them to see it it made me madder. So then i found out she said i was one of her favorite friends. Which i very dislike her.
Ugg nothing stays the same here in Danville!

Sorry if i dont make sense im typing freely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/10/2008, 7:59 pm

Matty Matt wrote:
Im in a very bad mood tonight because some girl, Britt, Because she has made my life a living Hel*(idk if we can say this). Heres her bulletion from myspace:
i cant stand
Body: it when people get on myspace and are like text me or some stupid crap like that if this sounds like u and u have a prob with it send me a message and tell me u have a prob with it

She was talking about two of my friends, China and Vivon, and when i founded she ment for them to see it it made me madder. So then i found out she said i was one of her favorite friends. Which i very dislike her.
Ugg nothing stays the same here in Danville!

Sorry if i dont make sense im typing freely
Hmm, so you don't like her much at all, but she's like "Your my best friend!"?

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/10/2008, 8:11 pm

Happle wrote:

Hmm, so you don't like her much at all, but she's like "Your my best friend!"?

No she said that "We were still friends" because
when i talk to her on the phone she tells me her problems and i answer them on what she should
do but i do that for all my friends. Now im shuning her from my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/10/2008, 8:13 pm

Matty Matt wrote:
Happle wrote:

Hmm, so you don't like her much at all, but she's like "Your my best friend!"?

No she said that "We were still friends" because
when i talk to her on the phone she tells me her problems and i answer them on what she should
do but i do that for all my friends. Now im shuning her from my life.
Oh, I see, well don't worry man. Worrying is what makes problems twice as worse, my only advice to you is to go with the flow, and don't let others get you down. I know it sounds pretty corny, but it's true, and once you realize how true it is (like I have) you will be able to handle these problems with less struggle.

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/10/2008, 8:30 pm

I know but shes gotten on my last nerve and i she called me like ten mins ago and told that she was sorry and i told i was sorry. because i can never trust her again (she has lied alot before)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: 8-13-2008   8/13/2008, 8:40 am

Well today i got out of swimming about 10:00 am(its from 9 to 10 am). Its was pretty fun i have had lessons since the 5 o this month because im one of the wrost swimers ever Haha . I added events to the main post and moved my fist post down. I gues thats all for write now Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 23
Location : Why do you want to know?
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/13/2008, 10:27 am

I'm going to be a CIT lifegaurd at my camp this summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/13/2008, 11:14 am

Hoodiebird wrote:
I'm going to be a CIT lifegaurd at my camp this summer.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/15/2008, 9:36 am

Well here's one of my new blog entries.
8-15-2008

Here the quote from him
"Grow up you whiney attention seekers, we all know you think you're just SOO depressed as a teenager and you've been through SOO much, but we don't care. You cut yourself as if that's going to make anything better and dwell on the same subject for weeks at a time before something else bad happens (you drop your emo-icecream) and you cut yourself for that."
Here's what i said to him....
First every emo doesn't want attention, get your facts straight.
Second, If you don't care then don't talk about them.
Most emos have emotional problems hint "emo"tional problems. I used to be emo because i was raped when i was five (don't feel sorry for me, God allows things to happen so other things are able to happen) but i grew out of it when i turned 12.
So get your facts straight before posting.
- Matty Matt

Many people think emos just want attention but most of them don't. If you want to say Emos are annoying and what not don't talk about them.
SO think before you say stuff. OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/15/2008, 9:42 am

Preech it Mattay! Happy!

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/15/2008, 9:46 am

happy wrote:
Preech it Mattay! Happy!
Yeah thanks i just get mad
over small stuff some times
Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/15/2008, 9:51 am

Matty Matt wrote:
happy wrote:
Preech it Mattay! Happy!
Yeah thanks i just get mad
over small stuff some times
Haha
Eh, we all do. I've had quite a few rants in my day CHA CHA CHA!

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/18/2008, 5:47 pm

Well i wont be on the computer much untill late at night because im a night duck. (im currently obessed with ducks :P)
Just want to tell everyone tis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 23
Location : Why do you want to know?
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/19/2008, 12:45 am

Matty Matt wrote:
i was raped when i was five (don't feel sorry for me, God allows things to happen so other things are able to happen)
Sorry if you get mad but I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! Tired This happened to a close friend of mine. Well used to be he killed himself at age 13 because people wouldn't stop bullying him. I would tell people to stop but then they would attack on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/22/2008, 2:17 am

Hoodiebird wrote:
Matty Matt wrote:
i was raped when i was five (don't feel sorry for me, God allows things to happen so other things are able to happen)
Sorry if you get mad but I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! Tired This happened to a close friend of mine. Well used to be he killed himself at age 13 because people wouldn't stop bullying him. I would tell people to stop but then they would attack on me.
Omg, thats so sad.
Welll im over it now.
i feel like a new person =D
Ill be posting more when school starts which is monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 23
Location : Why do you want to know?
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/22/2008, 2:50 am

I'll post a lot more when school starts in about 2 weeks from Tuesday! Summer is coming to an end :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: 08-24-08   8/24/2008, 7:14 pm

I had a radtastic day!
First, I ate at Biscuitville. I had a Biscuit with gravy
and some sweet tea. Yum! We went out of town to
Winterplace. As we were living Biscuitville I saw a
little kid playing with his lightsaber. =P. When i first
got to Winterplace i got a haircut and such. i look
smexy now. =]. After that i went to the Four Seasons
Mall. Which is like the mall in where i live
(Summerville) expect 4 times larger. The first store i
went to was Journeys. A awesome shoe store. I got a
pair of black and gray checkered vans.
Picture:

Expect The White Squares Are Dark Gray X]
I also got a pair of Rocket Dog Shoes. They are dirty
whites.
Picture:

I ended up spending at Journeys.
I also got the socks you need to wear with vans. =].
We then went to Abercrombie.This hawt looking girl
help me pick out clothes. x]. If she said she liked
something i would get it. But i made sure it looked
good too. :P. I got a red polo, brown polo, and a
dark blue polo. All shorts sleeved. Also i got a hawt
green and white striped polo and a hawt blue and
white striped polo. Both a sleeved. She alsosaid i
would need a hat. So i bought a gray faded hat with
the abercrombie moose. =].
I spent a total of about $200. =O My dad said i should have gone to a cheaper store but i said i
loooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee prep clothes. X].
That was pretty much my whole day.
Also i am thinking about doing a Super Secret
Surprise. =].
It should be done by.......Sept 1. Maybe earlier. =].
This may be my longest post eva. X]. ill post about
my first day tomorrow.
~Matty Matt

P.s. My fave song Is Marco Polo by Soulja Boy feat. idk x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/25/2008, 7:11 pm

Matty Matt wrote:



Those are some sexy kicks dude.

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/26/2008, 1:22 pm

happy wrote:
Matty Matt wrote:




Those are some sexy kicks dude.
Yeah thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
avatar

Male Number of posts : 149
Location : In Your Mind
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   8/27/2008, 3:46 pm

Hmmm i have deicded to give a sneak peak.

And Happle SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. x]
Post on what you think it will be.
;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry   

Back to top Go down
 
Surprise Revealed/New Poll Added/New Blog Entry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IROC 74 Series Discussion and Feedback - Rd 4 Poll Added
» Reaper Miniatures Warlord Army Blog
» beth928's brilliant blog!
» -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***-----
» Witch Hunter Army Blog

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin :: General Discussion :: User Blogs-
Jump to: