The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The YouTube thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puppy Love64

avatar

Male Number of posts : 13
Age : 23
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: The YouTube thread.   8/9/2008, 8:58 am

Here, you can post all of your annoying, funny, or just plain stupid videos from youtube.*

*If you are going to post a music video that has quite a bit of cussing, please say so.
Heres a funny video I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxA1vFCbh_8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6P8qssKrSw&feature=related


Last edited by Puppy Love64 on 8/13/2008, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooler 101
JIGGLYPUFF DOES NOT APPROVE


Male Number of posts : 120
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   8/9/2008, 8:59 am

Thank you for posting this. I'll sticky this to prevent multiple video threads.

EDIT: That is, if I figure out how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   8/9/2008, 9:05 am

Cooler 101 wrote:
Thank you for posting this. I'll sticky this to prevent multiple video threads.

EDIT: That is, if I figure out how.
I covered it. I'll post some vids later

Anyway, to sticky just edit the user's first post and at the bottom, click the Sticky bubble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki I
Global Napkin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 60
Age : 24
Location : Moderating the forums.
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   8/12/2008, 9:50 pm

happy wrote:
Cooler 101 wrote:
Thank you for posting this. I'll sticky this to prevent multiple video threads.

EDIT: That is, if I figure out how.
I covered it. I'll post some vids later

Anyway, to sticky just edit the user's first post and at the bottom, click the Sticky bubble.

I don't think moderators can do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanukii25.wordpress.com/
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 308
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   8/12/2008, 9:59 pm

Tanuki I wrote:
happy wrote:
Cooler 101 wrote:
Thank you for posting this. I'll sticky this to prevent multiple video threads.

EDIT: That is, if I figure out how.
I covered it. I'll post some vids later

Anyway, to sticky just edit the user's first post and at the bottom, click the Sticky bubble.

I don't think moderators can do that.
Yeah they can sticky, or make announcements.

_________________

Forum Troubles? - Private message or Email me at appleht@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 24
Location : Why do you want to know?
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   8/27/2008, 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The YouTube thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The YouTube thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: